$59 TWO WEEK UNLIMITED INTRO PASS
Get a feel for the studio, try our wonderful variety of classes and meet our amazing teachers.
Valid for 14 days from the day of your first visit, this pass gives you unlimited access to 17+ classes each week! This special offer can only be purchased once by new or existing clients.
MEMBERSHIPS And Passes
Our rolling monthly membership gives you all the benefits of the annual unlimited membership but allows you to spread the cost through monthly direct debit payments conveniently. This membership gives you unlimited Yoga and Nia classes at Kindred, including our virtual classes.
*Discounted membership of $110/month is available for students who sign up after completing the $59 Intro Offer. Subscribe to our emails to receive your promo code for this offer, or ask us in the studio.
Giving you unlimited access to all of our regular and virtual scheduled classes, this pass will allow you to experience the best of what Kindred has to offer, all year long!
TEN CARD $180
Gives you access to any 10 regular classes offered at Kindred. Valid for four months from the first visit.
FIVE CARD $99
Gives you access to any 5 regular classes offered at Kindred. Valid for two months from the first visit.
Gives you access to 1 regular yoga or Nia class offered at Kindred.
(no contract) $160
Gives you access to unlimited yoga and Nia classes for one month. The perfect option if you're wanting to try out a range of different classes, but not quite ready to commit to a rolling monthly membership contract.
VITUAL MEMBERSHIPS & Passes
VIRTUAL MONTH UNLIMITED $29
Our rolling monthly membership gives you access to our full online schedule.
VIRTUAL ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP $299
Gives you access to virtual yoga classes offered at Kindred all year long. Save $49 when you pay for the full year in advance versus paying monthly.
VIRTUAL FIVE CARD $ 39
Gives you access to any 5 regular classes offered at Kindred. Valid for two months from first visit.
VIRTUAL CASUAL $10
Gives you access to 1 regular virtual yoga class offered at Kindred.
How our memberships and passes work
To keep things easy, here are the key things you need to know about our memberships and passes:
- All of our memberships and passes include access to regular scheduled yoga and Nia classes at Kindred studio. They do not include access to courses, workshops or other special events.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel monthly memberships.
- Monthly Memberships can be put on hold once per calendar year for free, for a minimum of 2 weeks and a maximum of 6 months. A $20 admin fee will be charged for extra changes. We'll need at least 2 weeks notice to arrange your membership hold.
- $110 price is only available once per client in conjunction with the Intro offer. After that, the current full price is available.
- Ten & Five cards cannot be transferred but can be shared with a partner or children by arrangement with us. If you're away or sick for 21 days or more, then let us know, and we can extend the deadline on your card.
- We endeavour to ensure all classes run according to the schedule. However, our lovely staff are human and cannot guarantee that all classes will go ahead. Occasionally the teacher may differ from that shown on the schedule. Schedule changes will be updated in advance via the Kindred App and live website schedule wherever possible.
- When paying for a membership or pass online, payment will show up on your bank statement/credit card to "Stripe". This is the name of the payment platform we use, so don't be alarmed when you see this!
For more information, please refer to our full Terms and Conditions.