Yoga short courses in studio and online
If you are looking to enhance your understanding of postures from the inside out and experience them in new and interesting ways a short course might be right for you.
- Mondays at 7:30 PM
01 August - 19 September, 2022
- Beginners Yoga courses are designed for anyone to come along to learn yoga in a safe environment, classes are run at a slow pace and are also good for those wanting a gentler class, or maybe the time just works for you. Covering the basic postures and providing a foundation for future classes and a personal practice. Students can participate in this course in-studio or online via Live Stream.
Introduction to pranayama and meditation
- Thursdays at 7:30 PM
04 August 2022 - 22 September 22, 2022
- Pranayama is the yogic practice of focusing on the breath. This course covers breathing techniques to explore how breath influences our physical, emotional, mental and energetic experiences, plus a different mindfulness technique each week. Students can participate in this course in-studio or online via Live Stream.
- Tuesdays at 4 PM
09 August 2022 - 27 September, 2022
- A course specifically designed to help teenagers unlock their potential and believe in themselves. Through movement and breath, the practice of yoga is sure to give foundations for a better quality of life to tomorrow’s grown-ups.
- Wednesdays at 7:30 PM
03 August - 21 September, 2022
- A course to support you in your journey of pregnancy. Explore your changing body as your baby grows and deepen your connection with yourself and your baby. The practice assists you to strengthen and softening the body, bringing awareness to pelvic floor muscles and releasing pregnancy-related discomforts. In honouring all these changes within your body there is time to breathe and prepare yourself for birth and early motherhood. Suitable for all stages of pregnancy and limited to 8 mummies.
Mums and bubs
- Mondays at 11:15 AM
29 August - 19 September, 2022
- Mums and bubs yoga is for mums of babies from 6 weeks until crawling. This hour-long class provides time to connect with your baby, yourself, and other mums. Mums will work on strengthening their postpartum bodies as well as relieving tension and learning ways to involve babies in yoga poses.