Corona Virus - What we're doing to keep you safe
tempory Studio closure as of 23/03/2020
We will be reopening when the current situation has been resolved, don't worry your memberships and passes will be restored after we reopen. We hope you understand that we aren't in a postition to refund at this time.
Here at Kindred, in acknowledging the importance of having a safe space for you to come and practice- we are taking the following measures:
- All eye pillows are now in storage- please feel free to bring one from home or we have some beautiful silk ones still available for sale.
- For Restorative, Bliss and Pregnancy Yoga- we suggest students bring a clean hand towel to place over bolsters.
- Mats will be cleaned after each class with a steam mop- feel free to also bring your own mat.
- Door handles, eftpos machine etc will be cleaned multiple times daily.
- Hand sanitiser will be available at reception- next to the scanner.
- Our regular cleaning schedule will become more thorough.
- We're reducing class sizes to keep more space between each other
- We will put your memberships and ten cards on hold until things clear. Please remember that we have instantly lost half our income and in the coming days are likely to lose it all, if you're able to afford to let your membership go it will be a great help. And we fully understand if you can’t.
We ask that you-
We ask you to keep your practice at home if you have any cold symptoms (cough, sneezes, sore throat, temperature etc).
Wash your own hands thoroughly and regularly.
Let us know of any concerns or anyways we can support you.
Remember it is normal to feel fear, especially when levels are rising around you-its also an invitation to self reflect and discover more of your own life yoga-and take a light from Brene Brown's personal mantra ” Try to be scared without being scary.”